New Patient Consultation (45mins) at Dove Holistic Dental Centre
Dove Holistic Dental Centre always welcomes new patients; we will do our utmost to ensure you receive exceptional professional service in a friendly and relaxed environment.
A new patient consultation is carried out when you visit Dove Holistic Dental Centre for the first time.
You will be welcomed to the practice by Kirsty our dedicated Patient Care Coordinator. Over a complimentary drink, Kirsty will take the time to listen to your desires and concerns about your smile as well as review your medical history and complete a smile evaluation. Following which you will be taken to one of our state of the art treatment rooms to meet your dentist who will carry out a comprehensive dental examination, which includes:
- Full assessment of your tooth and gum health.
- Saliva and Plaque Testing to assess your individual risk your future risk to problems.
- Full Mouth Cancer Screening using the latest fluorescence visulisation technology.
- Radiographs (x-rays) as needed.
- Free Denplan Assessment.
- Oral Health Score- as a Denplan Excel dentist we use an innovative system for reviewing the health of your teeth and mouth. By assessing key aspects of your oral health and using a consistent set of calculations, your dentist will produce an overall score, out of 100, which indicates how healthy your mouth is. The higher the score the better your oral health is. The process is ongoing and your score will be updated at future visits. Use of the OHS helps your dentist evaluate the effectiveness of treatment provided. It helps you understand how your oral health is changing and what steps could be taken to improve it.
- A further 15 minute review appointment can be made with Kirsty your Patient Care Coordinator or your dentist to discuss your treatment plan and any further questions you may have.